Terms and Conditions
Orders & Delivery:
Returns & Refunds:
- All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Ecuagenera.
- Ecuagenera may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you. If Ecuagenera requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Ecuagenera, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase.
- Ecuagenera or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by Ecuagenera as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Ecuagenera to be authorised to receive the goods.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
Ecuagenera reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors.
Prices & Payment:
- Ecuagenera has an extensive dispute resolution process that must be exhausted before any refunds are issued. All refund applications will be carefully considered and given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- For each online order, you must pay:
- the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Ecuagenera; and
- the delivery and handling fees specified on the order at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure.
- At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated on this web site.
- We are unable to accept COD charges.
- Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched unless you have prior approval from Ecuagenera.
- All our products are sent to you in good condition and packaged correctly, we cannot guarantee the condition of the product on arrival.
- Ecuagenera aims to include up-to-date pictures of all of the goods on this web site. However, our picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods.
- Ecuagenera will comply with Ecuagenera's Privacy Statement. Ecuagenera will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
Changes To Terms:
- Any liability of Ecuagenera in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Ecuagenera be limited to:
- in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
- in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Ecuagenera may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
- All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of Azuay, Ecuador.